WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FOR YOU!
When you’ve been injured, or have an ailing family member, the last thing you want to worry about is all of the tedious, confusing billing and paperwork issues.
Here at Legacy Home Medical we are experts in working with insurance companies to get the equipment you need. We also work with your Doctor to get the required paperwork to bill. This takes the stress off of your shoulders completely!
Below you will find some of the paperwork basics for most insurances and most equipment.
BASIC PAPERWORK NEEDED TO BILL FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT:
1. Detailed Written Order / Prescription That Includes:
- Product being prescribed.
- Diagnosis codes.
- Length of Need.
2. Chart Notes From Your Most Recent Doctors Visit.
These notes will detail your condition and why you need the prescribed medical equipment.
If additional paperwork is required by your insurance, a trained equipment expert will work with you and your doctor to get everything needed.
Please note that per insurance guidelines not all conditions will approve you for medical equipment.
Legacy Home Medical always follows Medicare and insurance rules and guidelines for providing and billing for medical equipment.
WHAT WE VERIFY WITH YOUR INSURANCE PRIOR TO EQUIPMENT DELIVERY:
- INSURANCE ELIGIBILITY: Ensures you have active medical coverage.
- SAME OR SIMILAR: Ensures that your insurance has not paid for a similar item before and that you are eligible to receive that type of equipment.